Another Easter Recipe – Creme Egg Cupcakes
Creme Egg Cupcakes
As featured on the Easter Baking Bonanza post.
150g caster sugar
175g self-raising flour
2 tbsps cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
12 Creme Eggs (one per cupcake)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a muffin tray with 12 paper cases
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl until light and fluffy
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating continuously. Add the vanilla
- Sift in the flour, cocoa powder and fold in
- Divide between the paper cases and bake for approx 15 – 20 minutes
- Remove from tin and allow to cool completely on a wire rack
- Split one Creme Egg in half (carefully) and scoop out the centre with the tip of a knife and spread on to the top of a cupcake. Repeat for the rest of the cupcakes.