Sweet Treat Sundays – “Fowler Delight”
As I am away at the moment, this weeks Sweet Treat Sunday is brought to you courtesy of my mum! Apparently this is her own invention which she has now dubbed “Fowler Delight” and it goes something like this:
- Take a basic cheesecake base (melted butter and crushed digestive biscuits – leave to set in the fridge)
- Put a nice big slab of vanilla ice cream on top
- Add some fruit of your choice (strawberries, grapes etc. On this occasion she has used kiwi)
- Pour over some creme fresh mixed with a hint of vanilla essence
- And finally, top with chopped nuts and chocolate sauce
A simple delicious dessert. Thanks mum!
Ready to eat!