Last night I finally remembered to give some glass painting a try! I’m really pleased with how it’s turned out and how the design I came up with has worked. I was slightly worried about not filling in the dove but now I think that would be a bit too much of a block colour. I had to practice using the outliners on some scrap acetate before I gave it a proper go though and I’m glad I did because I didn’t realise quite how much of a steady hand I was going to need! I still haven’t perfected it yet by any means, but I think I’ll get the hang of it with a few more goes…which means that if anyone would like one of these designs to put on a window I’ll happily make you one 🙂 Just let me know.